Thursday, July 11, 2013

Message, Testimony, Triumph, Victory

Hallo,
  Another rainy day in NW Florida - I haven't seen this rainy of a summer in at least 5 to 6 years, but we have needed to catch up I guess and it does make for good sleeping weather too :) (which I am fixin to do after working all night :)
   I did this card for the current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes which is 'seeing clearly' to use some clear acetate on your card. I used the design from the sample card again.
  Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  The phrase is from Gina K and the pretty scene is from Flourishes which I colored with prismacolor pencils.
  All for this morning - off to sleep with thunder and rainy lullabies :)
   Take Care
      Tera




2 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the technique. Your sentiment is fabulous.

Jenny Gropp said...

Absolutely lovely! Great image and sentiment that you paired up together!!! Thanks for playing along with FTTC!