Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunset hike

Hallo,
  Well it rained gangbusters here last night - I love sleeping when its raining :) Cloudy this morning so we will see if we get some rain today - summer in Florida there is always a 30/40% chance of rain but this summer we have gotten more rain than we have had in about 7/8 years....
  Another CHF card for you today - I looked at the new CHF site last night and this old CHF stamp is not on the new site....
  I stamped the image onto some DP that had a bird on it and colored it in with prismacolor pencils, including the bird. I cut it out using a Spellbinders die and an out of the box technique and distressed the edges with memento London fog ink. The base cardstock is a grayish kraft color and I ran it through a wood grain texture folder and then highlighted it with London fog gray also. I added some silver pearl drops with a tulip fabric paint pen and that was it. I needed some guy cards and this stamp is perfect for the menfolk.
   I am joining up with this weeks challenge over at the Cornish Heritage Farms blog  - the challenge is for 'summer' and I love to go hiking in the summer (course not too many hills near me these days, I still go out hiking in the woods whenever I can)Check out the challenge here - http://cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com/
All for this am - not sure what the day has in store here, the DH and I went for our morning walk and once I get a shower I will head off to the craft room for a bit.....
   Take Care
         Tera

No comments: