Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ten Minute card

 Hallo,
   Welcome to Saturday morning....puppy says we need to go for a walk but its raining so I am doing my favorite morning thing - a cup of tea in front of the computer....
  Another challenge card from Flourishes today and am using that tenny shoe color  combo again.
  The DP that I used as a card base is in reality a piece of Christmas paper but it was the right colors so it turned out pretty well I think.
  I  used the tulips again and colored them the same as I did for the cards I did on Thursdays post.....
   I did this card for the '10 minute card' challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   These tulips really do color up so easily and with a couple simple layers and a viva décor pen I was done in no time :) I colored the image with prismacolor pencils.
  All for today - going to try for some more craft room time before working tonight :)
     Take Care
        Tera


1 comment:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I love turquoise and yellow together and your yellow tulips just make me smile!! Beautiful!!