Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dragonfly Baby Box

Hallo,
  Hot and very muggy here today - duh, like summer in Florida :)
We got out for a walk this am but took it slow - even puppy didn't seem to want to run every step of the way but then she had good long walks the last 2 days too and it was muggier than usual this morning too.
  And yes  we have had a couple rain showers here today - I could probably count the number of days it has NOT rained this summer on one hand....fixin to rain again but that will work out fine as I need to get my pre-night shift nap in and I love to take a nap when its raining outside!!!
   Todays project is another box with memory book - baby boy style.
  This was an  cigar box and it was a bit of a challenge as the corners and side are all rounded but it turned out cute. I used papers from the same package and covered the outside as well as the inside.
  The 6 by 6 inch chipboard book was done with the same papers also - plus a few extra.
   The main image is from My Favorite Things and colored with prismacolor pencils. The one paper on the side had a bit of a coral reddish color in it so that is how I colored the Mom's shirt and even found some cardstock to match for the frame too.
   The book has 8 pages and I also include a card for gifting.
   This box will be up on my Etsy shop soon after this post is finished :)
   All for today - a bit of typing yet to do before naptime :)
   Have a great weekend!!!!!
        Tera




No comments: