Friday, August 2, 2013

SPS embossed

Hallo,
  Its time for another Sweet Pea Stampers challenge - this time it is for 'embossing'
  Although I am on DT - B I decided to play along today too.
  I used Ching Chou Kuik's 'Growing Dazzle' and colored her with prismacolor pencils.
  I cut herour with a Spellbinders label die and edged her with gold metallic pen.
  I layered her to a panel of coredinations paper - black with a red core and embossed it with a texture folder and sanded off to show the core.
  I used a red and gold ribbon, some rhinestones and some gold sticker corners and layered them all on a base cardstock of a shimmery gold.
   Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's wonderful creations here - http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/
   Have a great day!!!
        Tera


2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, this is a very striking card. I love the image and the colour scheme you have used. Another image to go on my wish list!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful embossing and I love the vibrant colours for your beautiful image. x