Monday, September 30, 2013

A little bit of red on black.....

 Hallo,
   A quick post this evening - I worked last night and stayed up this am to go to my encaustic wax painting class, then a quick run to the post office and a quick 3 hour nap - was too tired to do my stretches today so hopefully that won't come back to haunt me when I head back to bed tonight....
   This is one of the pieces I did in class today - red, orange and silver onto black paper. The reds look so dramatic on the black!!!
  I edged the edges with a silver metallic pen and put it on top of a black matt and into a 16 by 20 black frame. I think it looks pretty durn good!!!
  The first couple pics are of the piece on the matting before I put it in the frame (its so hard to get good pictures with glass over it!!!
   2 pics of the framed piece and then 2 close-ups.
  All for today - Take Care
       Tera






No comments: