Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hoarders annomyous recovery post

 Hallo,
   My road to 'Hoarder' recovery is begun - I am listing a bunch of punches and some rubber stamps on the Etsy shop today and over the next couple days. I will probably....ok, so not probably - lets just say never - totally recover, I will always be a  craft hoarder, but I am managing to let go of a few things that I know I will not likely use again. :)
  The second picture is Smitty my hoarder therapy cat - helping me to stay calm while I photograph my punches for the Etsy shop :) LOL
Both the cats and the puppy have been very active in my therapy - at my side constantly while I move things from room to room and sort and organize - encouraging me and inspecting my work every step(and often underfoot) of the way :)
   All for now - I am planning on working on my new craft room more tomorrow and hope to be able to sit and actually create something in my new space sometime tomorrow - after all the release week challenges over at Flourishes has started and there is a new Impression Obsession challenge too, and House Mouse...and My Favorite Things.....and.....not to mention I have a craft fair coming up in October that I want to get a few things done for.....and a wedding box for a neighbor gal to do, and a baby box for one of DH's nephews.....
   All for tonight - I started another locker hook rug the other day so I am going to head for the couch and get to stitching.
   Take Care
        Tera

No comments: