Friday, September 27, 2013

Purple - Sweet Pea Stampers

Hallo,
  Time for another Sweet Pea Stampers challenge. This time the challenge if for 'PURPLE" - right up my alley - I love purple!!!!
  Check out the challenge and all the wonderful inspiration from my teammates here - www.sweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/
   I used Meridith Dillman's - Steampunk Doll and colored her with prismacolor pencils - die cut is from Spellbinders. I so love all the fairy/mermaid and steampunk images from Sweet Pea Stamps!!!
   The background panel is one that I did in my last weeks encaustic wax class (colored wax applied to glossy paper with a hot iron, hot pen and/or hot plate - soooo fun and sooo addictive!!!)
The panel was done with purples and silver and then I edged both panels with silver metallic pen and accented with silver stickers and silver pearl drops with a tulip fabric pen.
  All for today - headed back to the craft room - sweetness!!!
   Take Care
       Tera

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, this is gorgeous. Love this Sweet Pea Stamps image. Nice to see all these purple creations - my favourite colour as well!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

Hazel said...

Super purple power, Tera x