Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blue and bronze

 Hallo,
   Starting off another crafty day - my craft room time has been very good lately(just don't ask about the house cleaning :). I made another baby box and memory book gift combo - this time in boy colors - blues and teals.
  I am also using this project for a challenge over at Flourishes (imagine that :). I am using it for the Tuesday challenge which is for 'lace and pearls' I used some pretty blue lace with all the decorations - you can see it better in the second photo. And I used some liquid pearls from Viva Décor in Bronze.
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
    All the stamps are from Flourishes of course (you have seen this set used by me alot lately) - and colored with prismacolor pencils.
    A run to the post office and then hopefully some craft room time before I get my pre-work nap....
 Have a great weekend!!!
             Tera





No comments: