Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blue truck

Hallo,
   Taking a break from putting my craft fair stuff back in the closet...I was hoping to have a lot less to put away after yesterdays craft fair but it just didn't work out that way....but I sold enough to have a bit of crafty spending money so that is good :)
   Getting pictures of this card was tough - kinda a murky day here....the background DP is more on the yellow gold color than shows here.
  I did this for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog which is for your 'favorite technique'. My favorite thing is coloring and here with prismacolor pencils, blended a bit with OMS.
Also when it comes to guy cards I tend to keep it simple most of the time.
   Check out the IO challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
   The stamps I used are - #1866 Classic Truck and #D1383 Predict the future.
  Hope you had a great weekend!!!
         Tera


4 comments:

patscrap said...

This is a beautiful card ! Love how you colored the stamp !

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Awesome card. I like how you coloured the image. I have the same one but am intimidated by colouring it. Thanks for the inspiration. Good luck in the contest.

Katie said...

Great card! Love that blue car and always love seeing you color in Gary Robertson Images with colored pencils...I have a lot of them as well but don't think I am as good at coloring them with prismacolor pencils. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Jeanne Streiff said...

So pretty! I love that image. Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!