Monday, October 21, 2013

Burlap Christmas


 Hallo,
   A quick post today - fighting the sleepys and its about time for my pre-night shift work nap anyhow :). I love a good excuse to take a nap !!!
  I did this card for the current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes which is to use burlap or canvas. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I used a piece of teal blue burlap ribbon and colored the wreath to match with prismacolor pencils. Both stamps that I used are from Flourishes.
  All for today - Hope your week has started out great!!!
   Take Care
          Terta

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love this non-traditional Christmas card, Tera, and that teal burlap ribbon is gorgeous! Those pretty gold corners just reminded me that I have some, but never use them. I need to go find them right now! I'm so glad you joined us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!