Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baby Girraffe

Hallo,
   I am pre-posting for you today - workin again ya know.....
   I did this box and memory book for my DH's nephew who has a new baby. I was told their baby room theme was giraffe's but didn't know the colors so went with something to match the giraffe theme.
  I only had 2 stamps with a giraffe and this one was the one I chose as the other one was too big. It is an old stamp from the Stamp Pad.
  The other image I used is one of my favorites from Flourishes.
   All stamps colored with my copics.
I started with an old cigar box and a 5 by 7 inch chipboard book and covered both with matching papers, decorated with ribbons and  the stamped images.
  I didn't get as much done today as I had wanted but at least I got this box done to take home with us for Thanksgiving - since I am a bit late getting it to them anyhow....
  Have  a great weekend!!!
         Tera




No comments: