Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flourishes sketch challenge

 Hallo,
   A day for crafting and cleaning - although I didn't get all that much cleaning done (dishes, floors, laundry,DS ran the vacuume for me) but I did get a lot of cards done :)
  I did this card for the current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - and its release week so you could win all the stamps in the latest release just by playing along!!! Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   I used a Flourishes set called 'Dahlias' and colored them with prismacolor pencils. I had a hard time choosing which sketch to use so you might see the other sketch yet too :)
  COLD here in NW Florida here today - 31 degrees when I headed out for my walk - puppy insisted.....took me an hour of house cleaning just to warm up again :)
  All for now - back to the craft room....
      Take Care
           Tera



1 comment:

Connie MacFarlane said...

Very pretty Tera! Love the great colours you used on your stamped image and that touch of gold is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Pick a Sketch challenge.