Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New yard ornament

 Hallo,
   Well I made myself a new yard ornament this week - I saw a similar idea on the internet somewhere and then a recent local craft fair saw it again - almost bought one at the craft fair but decided to try and make it instead - after all I had all the stuff here. I had the huge blue bottle already on my bottle tree in front (3 of them in fact - I have another one of these in works :) and the pretty glass plate, vase, candle holder and teacup I have gotten all of them at the local thrift shop for only a dollar or at most 2 a piece so that along with some super glue and it was easy and not very expensive either...
  I just love how it turned out and can't wait to get my next one done :)!!!
  If you ever decide to do one - it will need a strong support like a strong bar - its a bit heavy
  The last pictures are of my red maple in the back yard - this is the first time in several years that the leaves actually turned red - last several years they just turned brown, maybe because it had been so dry...this year was definatly not a dry year!!! It is a real treat for me to have the red leaves - we get so little fall color here in NW Florida....
  All for now - got some craft room time to get to :)
     Take Care
        Tera





No comments: