Saturday, November 16, 2013

Surfer Snow Dudes

Hallo,
  A beautiful morning this morning - back up to mid 50's and sunny - ahhh....puppy got us out for a walk and then I thought about doing yard work but that didn't go very far :) I got as far as getting my new glass yard ornaments up - pictures of the second one at the bottom of this post. They were very fun to make and not very expensive either....the superglue was the most costly thing...
  Todays card is for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog which is for 'Holiday card/tags or gifts' Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
  I used IO's 'Surfer Snow Dudes' #F2406 and colored them up with copics - I am slowly getting a nice pile of Christmas cards done :)
  All for now - going to head off to the craft room for a bit . My big decision today will be to watch the Huskers play a big game today or get my pre-work nap so that at 3 am I don't need to bang my head against a wall to stay awake :)....
  Have a great weekend!!!
      Tera



3 comments:

Katie said...

Great card! Such a funny image by IO and I love how you did the gems. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Jeanne Streiff said...

So fun! Thanks for playing the IO Challenge!

Ellen Taylor said...

Love the way you colored this fun image and the framing! Fantastic!! Thanks for playing in the IO challenge!