Monday, November 4, 2013

Taste and savor

 Hallo,
  A quick post so that I make the time line for this weeks Flourishes Tuesday challenge....
  The challenge this time was to use plaid or houndstooth and I used plaid on the background DP and the ribbon (although now that I look at it here it kinda looks more gingham ....sigh)
  I used a Flourishes image that I have had colored for awhile - with prismacolor pencils.
  The layers and the 'tag' are all cut with Spellbinders and I did a bit of out-of-the-box technique on the main image. I edged all the layers with distress moss green and stamped the phrase with the moss green too.
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I haven't gotten a lot done in the craft room today but I was on call for work last night so have gotten more done than I planned so that's ok - took puppy for a walk, did about an hour and 1/2 of yard work and then got motivated and did my long set of stretches ( which I have been neglecting lately and feelin it!!!)
  So now I have 2 errands to run and hopefully back to the craft room for a bit :)
          Take Care
                 Tera


1 comment:

Katie Sims said...

So glad you were able to get this beauty in before the deadline...your prisma coloring looks awesome! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)