Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Angel green

Hallo,
  Well my big decision for this am was whether to get 3 hours sleep or just stay awake all day after work....puppy was rowdy and its a bright and sunny morning (if a bit chilly) so puppy took me for a walk and I guess I am up for the day. I have plenty to do to keep busy but boy I am going to regret it by the end of the day.
  I have a mandatory class at work at noon and then this evening set up my stuff for the annual employee craft fair at my workplace (the local hospital...).
  Todays card is a stamp from Stamps Happen which I have had a few years . She is so pretty and I love doing her up in different color combos - todays is green :) She is colored with prismacolor pencils.
  All for now - gotta keep moving if I am going to stay awake :)
   Take Care
      Tera

No comments: