Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holly ornaments

 Hallo,
    I am taking a bit of computer/blog surfin time after work here so thought I would show you 2 more cards I made with the release challenge sketch over at Flourishes. Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I used the holly stamp from Flourishes and colored it with prismacolor pencils and then cut out 2 shapes from the one image and backed them with red cardstock.
  Well the sleepys are catching up to me so better get my rear end into bed for a few...
   Take Care
         Tera

2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Two stunning card creations Tera! I love the red with the teal colours. Gorgeous colouring on our holly too - so life like! Thanks for playing along with our "Flip It Sketch Challenge" at Flourishes!

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy holidays Tera! Your Christmas card is beautiful...awesome take on the sketch...love the other card too! Enjoy your break and the season...hugs ~S~