Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last StampTV CSS blog hop

Hallo,
  Its kinda a sad day for me as this is our last Gina K CSS blog hop and our last event as a 'formal' group. I have gotten to know these wonderful ladies and have had so much fun on our blog hops!!!!
  This time around we are using the photo above for inspiration.
  If you are following the hop then you came to me from the very talented Miesje - http://miesdf.blogspot.com/2013/12/css-december-inspiration-blog-hop.html
 
  Remember to leave sweet comments along the way because we will be giving away a big grab bag of Gina K Designs product to one random commenter.

  For my card I used Melanie's 'Holiday Baskets' set and colored it up with my copics - then I colored over the red, gold and green with spica glitter pens (although it doesn't show well.)
  I cut the layers with Spellbinders dies and used red glitter paper behind the main image and sparkly green sequin ribbon , gold metallic pen and the base cardstock is a shimmery green too.

  Although it is sad that this is our last blog hop we do have plans to start our own 'informal' little group :) and a happiness for me today is that my Daughter got home from her first semester in college today :) - she immediately changed clothes to shorts and flip flops :) - although its a bit coolo for that for me she has been in Nebraska and gotten used to colder :)
 
  Now I will send you on your way to the next stop on our hop - Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/12/last-stamp-tv-css-hop.html and I am sure she has some sweetness to show you!!!
 
  Take Care and have a great week!!!
            Tera


34 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Tera, what a nice Christmas scene you have made!

Lori said...

Sweet card Tera!!

Miesje said...

Lovely - just lovely with amazing colors and coloring.

Miesje said...

Lovely - just lovely with amazing colors and coloring.

buggin2stamp said...

What a fun card. Love the sequins. So shiny like the inspiration photo.

Cheri said...

Stunning card, Tera. Your coloring is fabulous. It's been such a pleasure being a part of this group and I want you to know I still have the gorgeous piece you made for me when we were in the secret sisters. It has a place of honor in my craft room and whenever I look at it, I think if you. Hugs.

joy said...

Great basket of goodies! I love how you have colored the basket!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun Christmas basket!

Theresa Momber said...

What a lovely card, Tera! I love the way you colored the images!

Brenda said...

Fabulous card Tera!! Wonderful coloring and I love the green sequin ribbon, what a fun addition.
Hugs

Diana said...

What a cute card. Love your coloring.

Kitty said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you

Kathleen

Dee Earnshaw said...

Cute card. Love it

Kay S said...

Great card, Tera! Love the sparkly background and your fabulous coloring on the basket of goodies.

pressnstamp@yahoo.com said...

great card . thank you

Sharon said...

Such a fun and cute card!

Penny Nichols said...

Super cute!

Unknown said...

Great coloring!

Judy Inukai said...

Lovely! Great coloring on the basket topper.

Angie said...

Cute idea!

Lisa K said...

Very nice card. I love the sparkle of the gold basket liner and green sequin wrap. Thanks for the inspiration of these hops.

Kathy Krug said...

What a happy Christmas card.

redwasher1 said...

Tera, love your gorgeous card!!! I have these images and love them!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the basket and all the different toppers that fit it! Merry Merry!

Dawn S. said...

Love the sequins! Thanks for sharing.

Nana Griffin said...

You did a wonderful job on coloring the images! Lovely card.

Nana Griffin said...

You did a wonderful job on coloring the images! Lovely card.

Sue D said...

Great coloring.

Unknown said...

Very nice card...thank you!

Unknown said...

Love your little basket of goodies. Great coloring, thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Such a cute Christmas card! I especially like the background.

Tish said...

Clever idea of getting in those colors.
Love your santa.
Tish

Betty Neville said...

Fabulous card, Tera! You did a wonderful job with the colouring!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and take on the inspirational photo.