Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Porch predictions

 Hallo,
  I am running a bit late with todays post so will make it quick - I did this card for the current (for another hour - slightly less...) challenge over at Impression Obsession, which is for 'Inspired by a quote' Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
  I used 'Framed window' #D1748 and 'Predict the future' D1383. I colored the window with lighter copics and then embossed the phrase over the top.
 I can just imagine a lot of futures being imagined/predicted and planned for on a summer evening on the porch :)
  We got back from our Nebraska Thanksgiving trip Saturday noonish and I worked sat and sunday nights - had a tummy bug that tore into me sunday afternoon throughout the night and most of the day Monday but thankfully am feeling better today because I have a ton of stuff to catch up on - did some house cleaning today and started making room  for the Christmas tree....one card done.... :)
  I am hopeful that tomorrow I will get a big pile of cards done as I have a bunch colored up for Christmas cards...
   Better go now so I can get this linked up in time :)
          Take Care
               Tera


3 comments:

Shona said...

This is so pretty and that quote is wonderful!

Katie said...

Great card!! Love your coloring of this stamp. And how you embossed the quote over top of the image. Really pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Jeanne Streiff said...

So pretty! Looks like Spring. Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession challenge!