Friday, January 10, 2014

Bright and sunny

Hallo,
  Well the weather is defiantly warmer  here in NW Florida, but in the winter that often means rain - in the case of the last several days fog and drizzle so I am sharing a bright and sunshiny type card today :)
  Took my DD to the airport this am to send her back to Nebraska for college - there was some speculation as to the flight getting out due to delayed incoming flight and the fog but looks like she will get out a bit late but still in time to make the connecting flight....
  I am headed over to the local college for the 'Center for lifelong Learning' registration day here in a bit - this is a local, all volunteer group that holds 2 sessions of adult learning classes. I am teaching a 'Coloring for card makers class' again this winter - so I have been doing a lot of coloring lately for my class samples (and not surprisingly a large portion of the images I use to demo are from Flourishes.....not only are they beautiful and fun to color but they are a local company to boot being in Pensacola ...)
     Todays card is a Flourishes image of course and colored with koh-I-noor pencils. I did another shaped card for the current Tuesday/Release challenge.
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
     All for today - Take Care
         Tera


2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh Tera, this is another beauty...and yes, I love the bright and happy colors!!!

TLady said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!!!!!!!!! Makes me think of CHINA!!!!!!!;) SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!:)