Sunday, January 5, 2014

IO Blue

 with a pop of red....
   Hallo,
      A very mellow weekend at the Fujan clan household - went to brunch at one of our favorite bayside places as it will be the last semi warm day for a bit as the deep freeze is sposed to hit tomorrow.
   Spent the rest of the day lounging between the couch and the craft room working on samples for the coloring class I am doing starting in a couple weeks and working on another locker hook rug.
  I did this card for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession which is for 'Blue'. Check it out here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
  I used F1929 Cardinals by Window and colored it with koh-I-noor pencils - I couldn't resist the pop of red here - for the birds and the base cardstock. The image was done on the kraft colored 'desert storm' from Paper Temptress and I used kraft core coredinations paper for the middle layer.
   All for today
       Stay Warm!!!!
                                                                                                 Tera


1 comment:

Katie said...

Great blue card! Love the blue coloring in this image with the red cardinals. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.