Friday, January 31, 2014

Sweet Pea Stampers - Valentines challenge

 Hallo,
   I am a bit late getting my card made for the current challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers. This time our challenge is a Valentine challenge. I  was getting over a head cold and cough - and just when I thought it was done my head feels like exploding again - and I am such a wimp with a cold too....
  I used a digi (from Sweet Pea Stamps of course - and I have her in rubber form too) called 'Black haired lady' by Ching Chou Kuik and colored her with prismacolor pencils.
  I don't do dark skin tones often but was happy with how this one turned out.
  My Hubby loves getting cards with a sexy lady on it for Valentines and the Sweet Pea Stamps are always a winner :)
  I am on call for work tonight and glad of it - slept all day like I normally would and am probably going to head back to bed about now - love it!!!
  We have finally thawed out a bit here in NW Florida - the roads were passable today - even the bridges had cleared off by mid-morning - after over 2 days its about time - we are just not used to it here - no one knows how to drive on ice - thankfully most folk just stayed home!!!
   Have a great weekend everyone!!!
       Tera

 



No comments: