Sunday, February 2, 2014

Flourishes purple challenge

 Hallo,
  Finally got some time in the craft room the last couple days and I got a couple cards made - I had a few images colored up from Christmas break watching marathons when it was so cold and last week when we were iced in and just had to put them together.
  This stamp is from Flourishes and colored with prismacolor pencils in purple to match this weeks Tuesday challenge.
  I added some purple trim and lacy ribbon and some purple doo dads to the corners and she is ready to go :)
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
And also check out the awesome sale they have going on in the store too!!! Lots of good stuff!!!

  I have been priming some boards with encaustic gesso these last couple days too - I have 4 days off in a row this next week and one of them I have no classes, no appointments and no mandatory classes at work so its high time I had a chance to play with my wax - I am really looking forward to it!!!
 Well about all for tonight - need to finish getting ready for work....
  Have a great night everyone!!!
         Tera

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely rich and beautiful Tera! I love the die cut shape you used for your magnolias! Stunning! Thanks for playing along with our "2014 Pantone - Purple" challenge at Flourishes this week!