Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Purple Quilt

 Hallo,
   A cold and rainy day here again - it was so warm yesterday that the cold and damp is really not welcome today :) My puppy took me for a walk in the rain - which wasn't bad - a soft rain and it was a bit warmer this morning...getting colder as the day goes on....
  After a walk and some hot tea to warm back up I headed for the craft room and finished off a couple cards that I had waiting.
   I did this card for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession which is for 'favorite technique' - which for me is definitely coloring with the blendable pencils - prismacolors this time.
    Check out the challenge over at IO here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com - play along and you could win some prize money to spend over at IO!!!!
  The stamp I used today is called  'Quilt' #J1081. After coloring I backed the image with some purple handmade paper and a pretty ribbon - this pretty image really doesn't need much to show it off as it does it all by itself :)
   All for today - have an errand to run and some quick things to do on the computer and then its naptime for work tonight...
   Have a great week everyone!!!
        Tera


1 comment:

terry said...

Beautiful colring ! Love the stamp choice.