Friday, February 14, 2014

Steampunk aviator

Hallo,
  Welcome to another Sweet Pea Stampers challenge - this time we are doing a 'Vintage' Challenge. Check it out here and join us to win some Sweet Pea Digital images.
- http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/
   Also check out all the inspiration from my fellow Design Team members as there is plenty of eye candy once again!!!

I used a digital image from Charmaine Flannery called 'Clara' and colored her with copics. I used a background paper that looks like lace and used an old lacey ribbon and some purple trim.
  I like the way her eyes turned out on this one - love me some purple  :)
   All for today - I have the weekend off and the Hubster and I are going to Biloxi Sunday night - not sure what he has planned but  it should be fun :)!!
  Take Care
     Tera

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, this is gorgeous. Yes she certainly looks nice in tones of purple. What gorgeous paper and lace ribbon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card looks like we picked the same image lol..xxx