Sunday, February 9, 2014

Steampunk



Hallo,
  Well I haven't been posting as much the beginning of the year - I am hoping I am over that hump a bit and can get back in the swing of things :). I am hoping to have some encaustic wax creations for you soon but as I work this weekend  - not yet :)
  I have another Sweet Pea card for you today - she is a digital image from Charmaine Flannery called 'Clara' and I colored her with prismacolor pencils.
  The background paper is kinda a purple/gray color so I used a purple layer under the main image and then the base paper is gray. Then I used a gray and a purple ribbon and some purple dots (for some reason they look more bluish here).
  I really love the eyes on this image - they just seem to pop!!!
   Alrighty - its off to work I go again - Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! The weather here in NW Florida is absolutely beautiful today - If you ever need to know when the weather in NW Florida is going to be great just ask me when I work (work all night, sleep all day, barely get to see the sun at all....)
  If anyone lives near Panama City there is a new store open in downtown on Harrison that is a market for all handmade arts and crafts  - it is defiantly worth checking out sometime soon!!! Yup I do have a booth, but lots of talented people besides me too :)
  All for now - Take Care
    Tera

No comments: