Friday, March 14, 2014

Easter - Famtasy Easter Ocean, Ching Chou Kuik

Hallo,
  Time for another challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers blog. This time it is for Easter or Spring. Check out the challenge here - http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/
 I used a digital image from Ching Chou Kuik called 'Fantasy Easter Ocean' (I have this one in rubber too :)
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and cut her out with a Spellbinders die and edged it with gold metallic pen - also edged the other 2 layers too....
  I found some pretty pink ribbons and paper, the smaller square is saved from last yeas calendar....and then added some pearl bead swirls and gold corners to finish her off.

  I am off to spend the day with some girlfriends at a big Arts and Crafts fair in Fairhope Alabama - it combines a great art show with tons of arts and crafts. We go every year, it is about a 2 hour drive away so we make a day of it and take our time. I usually come home with a ton of new ideas and a bunch less money :) Lets hope the weather is nice!!!
  I plan to spend the weekend between yard work and the craft room so I am hoping to get a bunch done!!!
   All for now - Take Care
         Tera

1 comment:

Barb said...

This is gorgeous!!! I just fount Sweet Pea stamps, another addiction for me in the digi world.