Saturday, May 31, 2014

Christmas Doves

Hallo,
  A bit more rain for us today but we did get some sunshine this afternoon - course our morning walk with the spoiled puppy was a bit on the soggy side :).
  The DH took both the kids to the range for some target practice this morning so I spent some time in the craft room. I had one more DT project for Sweet Pea Stamps to finish before Graduation week craziness starts on Monday but I also pulled out a Flourishes image and made up a Christmas card.
  One of my goals this  year was to do at least one Christmas card a week but that went by the wayside.....its been several months since I have done one.
  I have really been missing my Flourishes stamps and I had a few images already colored up so I pulled this one out and from there it was easy to make up a card!!!
  Hoping for a bit more sunshine tomorrow as I could really use to do yard work!!!!
   Have a great weekend!!!
                                                                                           Tera


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow, your doves are lovely and the card is gorgeous! I need to do some more Christmas cards! How beautiful!