Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mommy to be....

 Hallo,
   Well today is my first day of just over 2 weeks off work!!! YIPPPEEE!!!! I took some vacation time around Graduation for my DS - family starts arriving a couple days before and some are staying for several days after and I allowed myself a couple days on either side of that just to run errands, clean house and - RELAX :) DD leaves for a month in Montenegro with ROTC the Sunday after graduation  so this gives us some extra time too :)
  My card today is for the current challenge over at Mo's Digital Challenge blog - here - http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
  The challenge is for 'new beginnings' - new baby fits that just right I think :)
   I used a digital image from Mo Manning of course and colored her with prismacolor pencils. I used matching DP and ribbons, a couple paper flowers and some gold pearls done with a viva décor pen.
  Its a rainy day here today - so after a few errands this am I have spent some really nice rainy day time in my craft room :) - although the weather has made it difficult to get some pics of my projects :)
   Have a great day!!!
         Tera



3 comments:

Mau xx said...

This is Wonderful for the New beginning challenge, A perfect choice and beautifully coloured.
Love the roses too.
Thanks for joining us over at Mo's.
Hugs Mau xx

Shirley said...

Wonderful card for a wonderful occasion! Love the lace you attached too!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so pretty and I love the papers you have chosen and the colours are perfect, thanks for joining us at Mo's this time hugs Pops x x