Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pretty in blue - wedding gift box

 Hallo,
   Just popping in for a bit before going to work tonight, sleep was short today between the comings and goings of the fam and the puppies (babysitting a friends dog for a few days) .
   I haven't been very good at posting regular lately - the end of the school year for my DS who is a Senior so a few events and stuff working up to Graduation and my DD is home for a short month before headed to Europe with ROTC for a month this summer.....my house is very cluttered and disorganized lately :)
    I did this box for a friend to give as a wedding present. I love it when I can do these to match the couples colors or theme :) - She even passed on the invitation to me and I put it on the inside of the lid.
   The main image is from 'A Day for Daisies' ( ADFD) and is colored with prismacolor pencils. I used Spellbinders dies to cut the image and the layer under it.  Check out  ADFD here - http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/
  Inside the box is a 5 by 8 inch memory book and a card - all matching :) The blue flowers is a ribbon that was originally white and I used inks to dye it to match - When I found this flower ribbon on sale I stocked up just so I would have plenty to use - I have rarely used it white :).
   All for today - my guest puppy's Mom should be here to pick him up soon - dogs are so wonderful - he was very happy to stay with us as he loves my dog but when I started gathering up his things to send home you should have seen how excited he got :) so cute :)!!!
   Have a great day!!!!
        Tera




1 comment:

Shirley said...

How beautiful!! What a treasure for keepsakes too!