Monday, June 9, 2014

Another locker hook project

 Hallo,
    Well I have survived Graduation week....my poor Mom's flight was cancelled this am and they rescheduled her to get in at home at 11 pm..... she lives another hour from the airport so that was not a good thing....managed to get it changed so she gets in at 930 which is a bit better.....her flight got messed up on the way down here too....
  So today was a bit of cleaning up and running errands that didn't get done last week - tomorrow I will have a few more errands but should get some craft room time too and then the rest of the week should be all craft room :)!!!!
  Even though I didn't get  much done in the craft room this last week but did get a bit done on the new rug I started a couple weeks ago. This will be for my son to take to college with him.
He is also going to be going to University of Nebraska, Lincoln and will be in ROTC and a Biology major - with emphasis on Human biology and anatomy and physiology.....
The colors are perfect for my son and will be kinda funky and geometric.....
   Have a great day!!!!
         Tera

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Great your mom could come for the event! That rug is too pretty for the floor. I say use it to stay warm!!