Saturday, June 14, 2014

Raven

Hallo,
  Just a quick Saturday morning post as I finish up some breakfast and a cup of tea - didn't get the yard work in that I wanted to yesterday due to a really nice thunderstorm (did get some house cleaning done though) so I am headed to the yard before it gets any hotter....
   Another Sweet Pea creation for you today - she is called 'Midnight Raven and I colored her with prismacolor pencils and cut her and the next layer with Spellbinders dies. I love Halloween and she is my first card for Halloween this year :)
  All for now - Have a great weekend!!!
         Tera


2 comments:

Shirley said...

You really did her justice, Tera! The colors are lovely and the card is beautiful! Love that flower.

Shirley said...

Love those freckles!! Funny how they disappear on the nose with age and crop up elsewhere! ;-) Love that bow and the colors are vibrant! Your card is really pretty!!