Friday, June 20, 2014

Sweet Pea Stampers - shaped card

 Hallo,
  Its another Sweet Pea Stampers challenge Friday - this time the challenge is for a SHAPED card or project.
  I used this sweet mermaid by Elaine Cox called 'Mermaid #2' from Sweet Pea Stamps - www.sweetpeastamps.com
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and then cut her and the other layers out with Spellbinders dies. I added a couple tiny flowers and some light pink pearl drops  (viva décor) that match the flowers and edged all the layers with a gold metallic pen too.
  I hope you join us and play along with our challenge - it would be a great way to win some free images from Sweet Pea Stamps and a fun way to spend some crafty time to boot :)
  All for now - Have  a great weekend!!!
    Tera
 



1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful shaped card,,your colouring is fabulous and the image is quite beautiful! Love it!. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!
hugs
Glenda