Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sweet Posey

Hallo,
  Well I managed to get my house cleaned yesterday with some minimal assistance from the teens....and a small bit of yard work....and then after lunch another couple errands run...so that makes for less errands for me to accomplish today :)
  Hopefully the rain will hold off a bit here and I can do a bit of yard work after Miss Princess Puppy takes me for a long walk :)
  Todays project is using one of my newest images from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Posey' and I colored her with my copics. I love how she turned out too!!! I haven't used my copics for a couple months now just because they aren't quite as portable as my pencils but I really love them.
   I colored her in typical posey flower colors - actually I colored 2 of her and will show you the other one tomorrow. You know me and purples anyway  so it was a fun image to color!!!
  I blinged her up a bit with some paper flowers that I colored to match with glimmer mist in teals and purple, added some gold sticker pearls, ribbons and teal pearl drops with a viva décor pen.
   Well better get a move on here - DH's Mom arrives tonight and the rest of the crew tomorrow in several batches...
   Have a great week!!!
      Tera


No comments: