Friday, June 6, 2014

Woodland Fairy - Sweet Pea Stampers challenge

 Hallo,
    Its a new challenge Friday over at Sweet Pea Stampers - www.thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/ and we are using the above photo for inspiration  - which I found a bit difficult  :)
  I ended up thinking what the woods would be like as I walked down the path in the photo and then into the woods. Along the way were toadstools and birds and fairies :)
  So naturally I used 'Toadstool Fascination " by Ching Chou Kuik from Sweet Pea Stamps  - www.sweetpeastamps.com.
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and used a Spellbinders die to cut her out. Edged the main image with a gold metallic pen and then added a scrap of old lace, some paper flowers that I spritzed with a blue glimmer mist and a plain one and then lastly added some teal blue pearls with a viva décor pen.
   I really like this image - such a sweet face and the mushrooms too - when I was living in Alaska I was amazed at how many different types of mushrooms there were - still have a lot of the photos I took :)

   Well its graduation week here - my son graduated from HS yesterday and we have lots of family in town to celebrate and hang out!!! It has been a lot of fun so far and the weekend yet to come :)
   Take Care and Have a great weekend too!!!
         Tera



No comments: