Friday, September 12, 2014

Creatures - Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge

 Hallo,
   Welcome to our first challenge for September which is for 'Creatures'
   Sweet Pea Stamps has some really wonderful creatures and this one is one of my favorite - I love dragons, and Unicorns and well.......lotsa stuff :)
   This Sweet Pea stamp is by Teresa Sherman and is called 'Endless Love'.
  I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and then cut it out with a Spellbinders die. Then I started trying to find paper to match and decide what to do with my image....I came across my pile of encaustic wax pieces that I have been saving to do 'something' with and there was this blue and silver one that fit perfect so I decided to do a little wall art piece. I glued them to a black matt board and added silver beads and silver pearl drops with a viva décor pen - I added a bunch of tiny silver dots in her silver hair, along her wings and well lots of other places :)
  Lastly I added a green ribbon that matched her dress to hang the piece with.
   All for today - Have a great weekend!!!!
         Tera




No comments: