Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Runaway Ruby

Hallo,
  Well I am sitting here trying to get motivated to get up and do something - not sure what yet, there is a HUGE list to chose from....I got off work this am and the weather was really nice so I decided to take the pups for a long walk  because its sposed to start raining this weekend.....my one hip has been hurting me a lot lately (old Arthur is NOT my friend!!!) so it took me longer than usual to do the route I usually do - I took the pups out to  the military base to a place that has big open areas and a ton of trees, this way I can turn them loose and let them chase the rabbits and squirrels and have a grand ol time, they even went swimming for a bit this morning too.
  Anyway after about 4 and 1/2 hours sleep it was time to get up (otherwise I wont sleep tonight and I have to be up early am for a class tomorrow...)
so now needless o say there is not a whole lot of energy/motivation :)
  ANYWHO... my project for the day uses a cute image from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Runaway Ruby' and I colored her with prismacolor pencils
  I added some map paper behind the main image to go with the travel theme of her suitcase and used a lot of maroon red and gray with some pretty gray ribbon/lace and some maroon roses. Don't u just love the little cat sitting in the window behind her :)
   All for today - if I don't get a move on then I will be asleep again :)
  Take Care
    Tera

No comments: