Saturday, December 27, 2014

Here comes Valentines day - gift box

 Hallo,
   A mellow Saturday for me (till I go to work tonight anyway :) . After taking the pups for a morning walk the hubby took the kids to the shooting range for the day and I have been in the craft room . I finished coloring this sweet image and then used it to make a gift box.
  The image is one from Sweet Pea Stamps and is colored with prismacolor pencils. I cut her out and the black panel under her with Spellbinders dies, added some ribbons and some pretty flowers.
  The box is 5 by 8 inches and had a drawer to put things in so it would be good for a gift and to put things in after.
   Well the rain has started and its time for me to get a nap - the rain has perfect timing - makes taking a nap so much easier :)
   Take Care
       Tera



No comments: