Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Simple Christmas cards - Shepard boy

Hallo,
  Another batch of quick and easy Christmas cards for you - I almost have all mine made....so close....
  I used an image from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Little Shepard' from Aurora Wings and colored him with prismacolor pencils.
  On the first one I had printed him up a bit smaller than the rest and layered him to an embossed background of snowflakes. I edged both panels with a  metallic gold pen and added some gold corner stickers.
  For the rest of the cards I layered them to th base cardstock that was embossed with 'Merry Christmas' and I added touches of glitter.
  All for now - tons of projects both in and out of the craft room to do and today I am getting a massage - I hae had a gift certificate in my billfold for over a year so I decided it was high time I used it. I have never had a massage before (professionally anyhow - my DH does a wonderful back massage :)
  Take Care
                                                                                            Tera




No comments: