Saturday, January 31, 2015

Shake it up babe

 Hallo,
    Brrrr is it ever cold out this morning - am I really in Florida???
  Anyhow maybe this card will help me warm up. I am lovin the new shaker card die that I got from AccuCut craft - cuts and scores just perfectly for a great shaker card.
  I used an image from Sweet Pea Stamps artist Marlon Teunissen called 'Emotive' I colored her with prismacolor pencils and added her to the inside of the shaker card.
The shakers are some small clear beads and red foil hearts.
  I decorated the outside with rows of red rhinestones and some foam, glittered hearts.
  I do believe this will be the Hubbys Valentines Day card :)
  All for this am - going to get a bit of sleep and then find something to do in my craft room :)
   Take Care
     Tera


No comments: