Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentines Shaker cards

 Hallo,
   Just a quick post this am before I head off to sleep for the day (worked last night and again tonight).
  Monday was my first class this session for our local, all volunteer  'Center for Lifelong Learning'
  I am again teaching a 3D box and card class and for this first class the theme was Valentines. This is a great die cut from AccuCut Craft made just for shaker cards - it cuts the card and scores the folds perfectly for a thin card sized box.
  I used clear plastic for the opening and small beads and foil hearts for the shaker stuff. For the inside image I wanted some vintage looking images and ended up at 'Crafty Secrets' and ordered one of their digital sheets with all kinds of vintage Valentines images on it. I printed up several sheets for my 'students' to play with.
  Silly me forgot my camera for class but these 2 are ones I made up with some of the leftovers from class - Aren't they cute??
  I really love the die because it makes it so easy - just cut, fold, glue bottom and side together and add shaker items before gluing the top closed.
   All for today - Look for more good stuff over the weekend!!!
   Take Care
     Tera


No comments: