Tuesday, February 3, 2015

3D box and card class - stairstep card

Hallo,
  A quick note today before I head off to bed for the morning....work ya know :)
  I had the second session of my 3D box and card class with our local, all volunteer adult learning organization here in town and this week I had for them 2 styles and all in black and white.
  For this card I used and Accucut die which makes doing a stairstep card so quick and easy that it is ridiculous!!!!
  I used a pretty white/silvery shimmery cardstock from Paper Temptress called 'silver luster' for the base and then had some panel made up for them to add as they wished using stamps from Flourishes (sadly, no longer in business, but still some of my very favorite stamps!!!). I had them edge the edges of the panels with silver metallic ink and then for my demo model here I added some pearls and a white ribbon flower and a pretty little cameo button
  All for today - will have more class samples for you over the next couple days :)
      Take Care
         Tera


No comments: