Friday, May 1, 2015

Unicorn box

 Hallo,
  Just popping in quick to show you a sweet little box I finished off a couple days ago - and then am headed off to my studio :) So love saying that still - to play with my wax.....
   The main image for this box is by Karen Middleton from Sweet Pea Stamps, called 'Unicorn Dreams'
  I colored him with prismacolor pencils and added some stickles glitter to his horn and a little bit in his mane too.
  I used a couple pretty papers on the box - and the inside bottom is lined with dark blue felt. Then I added some pretties, all in white - why I am note sure because I had blue ones and green ones (flowers) picked out but the white just seemed to fit better. And added some old drawer pulls for feet.
  The box is 5 by 6 and 1/4 inches and 3 inches tall (4 and 1.4 with the feet).
  Not too much new here - went to Pensacola yesterday and ended up spending more of my craft budget than I intended, but Hobby Lobby got me again - they had a whole bunch of stuff on sale for 50% off and most of it was stuff I actually use . Course I spent a bit at JoAnn's and Tuesday Mornings too......
  We had a fun day - between our 2 schedules, my friend Pat and I haven't had much of a chance for a day out lately so it was a fun day!!!
  Well better get on out the door - Take Care
         Tera



No comments: