Thursday, June 18, 2015

Creekside Fairy

Hallo,
  Just a quick post this am as I am really ready for my bed this am after a long night at work - my bed is singing ever so sweetly to me but no sense going to bed until the pups are fed and have made a trip outside after they eat - otherwise they just wake me up in an hour or so anyhow....besides inbetween eating and outside I get some puppy snuggles and some good conversation in  :)
  I have a new image from Sweet Pea Stamps to show you this am from Molly Harrison called 'Creeekside Fairy'.
   I colored her with polychrome pencils - I really like the pinkish combo that I used for her tail!!
  I blended the background a bit with OMS and then used some gold shimmery cardstock to layer her to - both layers edged with gold mettalic pen. And added a couple stickers.
   The back of the reading card is stamped and embossed in black some medallion stamps from Papertrey Ink.
   All for now - Have a great day!!!
      Tera


No comments: