Sunday, June 7, 2015

Love

Hallo,
  A short post for the am - going to try and do some yard work before it gets too much hotter - bought a few plants at Lowes the other day (only about 2 dozen.....) and need to get them potted. And maybe start putting my yard back together after getting our new fence put in.....
  Another in my reading card series and another tangle for you.
  I started out drawing out the letters and then tangled them and the background and then I colored in the word so it would pop a bit more.
  I edged both panels with gold metallic pen and the shimmery gold cardstock base has stamps from Papertrey Ink stamped and embossed on the back. Lastly I added some flower stickers for a bit of bling>
  All for now - getting hot fast out there this am.....
     Take Care
        Tera


No comments: