Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nap time

Hallo,
   Well I got a bunch of errands done early this am and the pups out for a walk, did some 'work' on the computer and after a quick post here I am headed off to the couch for a coloring session before my pre-night shift work nap :).
   Speaking of a nap - this cute image is called 'Quick Snooze' by Rick St.Dennis. He is colored with prismacolor pencils.
  Isn't he just the cutest little dragon?!!!
Rick has tons of great images on Etsy and Zibbit and has a fan page on Facebook too so check him out - I have gotten ahead on some of my Design team work for Sweet Pea Stamps so maybe now my Rick's can get a bit more lovin :)
  The last photo shows the back which is stamped and embossed using stamps from Papertrey Ink
  All for today - I have been coloring lately with some new pencils - polychromnes so am still getting used to them. They do hold a point better than the prismas which is nice for more detailed images and they still blend really nice but they are a tiny bit 'stiffer' than the prismas. I do love their colors too. Next on my list is the intense pencils - I have them but wanted to get some practice with the polys before I tried them out...
                                                                                Take Care
                                                                                     Tera


No comments: