Sunday, June 21, 2015

Peace

Hallo,
  Well as per usual the pups took us out for our early morning walk and now after a bit to eat I am going to try a bit of yard work - only going to do about an hour  - way to hot and humid or me but the weeds are taking over and they wont pull themselves. I think a dip in the pool may be in order after that :)
  Another reading card for you - I am almost half way to 60 - a reading deck is only 50 but I want to have some extras for my client to choose from.....
  This is an original zentangle - I wrote out the word peace first and then tangled it and the background, trying to do the more shaded tangles around the letters. Then I decided it needed some color so I colored this one in shades of purple.
  I layered the tangled piece to a shimmery gold cardstock and edged both panels with gold metallic pen and added a couple stickers. The back of the card was stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  All for today - I have been busy in my studio last week and have some more encaustic wax for you coming up - a couple of them I am saving for next weeks art show over at ADSO (Arts and Design Society) which is for 'smalls' - nothing over 10 by 10.
  Take Care
      Tera


No comments: