Saturday, June 20, 2015

Rose Fairy

Hallo,
  Welcome to Saturday morning at the Fujan house - the pups have already taken us for a walk before the heat got ramped up too much and now we are getting a bit of breakfast and lining up cars for the day....my sons car is still in the shop and my van died on me yesterday - good thing we have an extra car or 2 around....now just to find that money tree.....
  I am helping out with a garage sale/fund raiser for our local Arts and Design Society this am and my son works this evening......it will work out one way or another.....
  I have another of the reading card series for you today.
I used a sweet image from Sweet Pea Stamps called Aphrodite's by Gabriella Szabo.
  I colored her with my polychromes and then added some glitter to her wings and the roses.
  I layered her to some pretty gold shimmery cardstock from Paper Temptress and the back is stamped/embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  Well time to get a move on for the day - Have a great weekend!!!!
   tera
 


No comments: