Sunday, June 28, 2015

Steampunk Rose - yellow

Hallo,
  My Daughter is on her way home from Germany!!!!!
I haven't seen her since spring break now so am glad - too bad I have to work again tonight - her plane doesn't get in till 8 pm after I am already at work. Hopefully I will get a chance to talk to her on her layover in Atlanta this afternoon!!!
   Showing you a pretty steampunk style rose from Rick St. Dennis today. I colored it up with polychrome pencils and blended the background a bit with OMS.
  This is another in my 'reading card' series - I am about half way done with these - for a total of 50 with some extras for her to pick and chose some favorites from.
  I layered the main panel to some shimmery  gold cardstock and both panels are edged with a gold metallic pen.
  I added some glitter to the rose and the cobweb and then added some gold corner stickers too.
  All for today - need to be a good girl and do my stretches and get off to bed for some much welcome sleep!!!!
   Take Care
                                                                                  Tera


No comments: